Bombay Chartered Accountants’ society offers exciting career opportunities for various professionals. We welcome talented go-getters from respective fields and offer them conducive atmosphere to prove themselves. Here are the openings:
- Professional Degree in Communication/Public Relations or Marketing with Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be exposed to research work and even proof reading.
- Will be responsible for developing a communication strategy for the organization, create effective ways for publicity, maintain image of organization through innovative communication interventions.
- The position demands high level of professionalism, presentation skills and integrity towards the organization.
- Salary will be as per prevailing market scales.
- To facilitate event coordination.
- To carry out event planning and organizing.
- To ensure event account settlement and address variances.
This position expects a multi-tasking personnel with excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- A commerce graduate.
- 2-3 years of experience in – day to day accounts, bank reconciliation, statutory compliances.
- Must be well versed with Tally and MS Excel.
- Any graduate with diploma in hospitality management or equivalent certification.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing front desk of the office.
- Good in Public Relations, polite in conversation.
- Should be conversant with filing and similar documentation systems.